Our modern office Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics is conveniently located in the River North downtown area at 310 W Superior St, 2nd Floor, Chicago Illinois, 60654.
How to prepare for your consultation:
The success and safety of your breast implant surgery depends on you being entirely honest about your medical history, concerns and aesthetic goals with your surgeon.
You’ll be asked a variety of questions about your health, lifestyle and what you want from the surgery. Some examples include:
- Why you want augmentation, your expectations and preferred outcome.
- Medical conditions and allergies.
- Use of current medication, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Previous surgical treatments.
- Family history of cancer (especially regarding the breast) and mammograms results or previous biopsies.
Your cosmetic surgeon will review this information and:
- Take photos for your medical record.
- Assess your basic wellness and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Analyze your breasts, and could take comprehensive measurements of their size and shape, skin quality, placement of your nipples.
- Discuss your options and advise a course of treatment.
- Answer questions and discuss the likely outcomes of your breast augmentation and potential risks.
- Go over using anesthesia throughout your surgery.
Following your consultation with your surgeon, a Patient Care Coordinator who will prepare you for the final steps of the consultation including:
- Review the surgical quote based on the doctor’s recommendation.
- Talk about financing options if desired.
- Discuss available surgical dates and surgical deposit to secure your date.
- Prepare you for your immediate next steps to help you prepare for your surgery.
For more information on the particular surgery, see below: