The success and safety of your breast implant surgery depends on you being entirely honest about your medical history, concerns and aesthetic goals with your surgeon at Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics.
You’ll be asked a variety of questions about your health, lifestyle and what you want from your surgery. Some example questions may include:
- Why you want breast augmentation, your expectations and preferred outcome.
- Medical conditions and allergies.
- Use of current medication, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, and tobacco.
- Previous surgical treatments.
- Family history of cancer (especially regarding the breast) and mammograms results or previous biopsies.
Your cosmetic surgeon will review this information and:
- Take photos for your medical record.
- Assess your basic wellness and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Analyze your breasts, and could take comprehensive measurements of their size and shape, skin quality, placement of your nipples.
- Discuss your options and advise a course of treatment.
- Answer questions and discuss the likely outcomes of your breast augmentation and potential risks.
- Go over using anesthesia throughout your surgery.
Following your consultation with your surgeon, a Patient Care Coordinator who will prepare you for the final steps of the consultation including:
- Review the surgical quote based on the doctor’s recommendation.
- Talk about financing options if desired.
- Discuss available surgical dates and surgical deposit to secure your date.
- Prepare you for your immediate next steps to help you prepare for your surgery.
Our modern office Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics is conveniently located in the River North downtown area at 310 W Superior St, 2nd Floor, Chicago Illinois, 60654.
For more information on the particular surgery, see related posts below.
Breast Augmentation Terminology | Main Page | What Results Can You Expect from Your Breast Augmentation >
- What Is A Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Augmentation Terminology
- Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
- What Results Can You Expect From Your Breast Augmentation
- Should I Upgrade My Implants from Saline to Silicone
- Silicone Or Saline: What’s The Difference?
Before & After Gallery
Check out Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics amazing before and after gallery with to see the incredible patient transformations.
Top rated Cosmetic plastic surgeons in Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Kevin Lin
Dr. Pey-Yi Kevin Lin is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Chicago who emphasizes tailored care and treatment to each patient. He is certified by Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Dr. Lin is skilled in plastic and Reconstructive surgery and completed his fellowship at the University of Texas. Learn more.
Dr. Francine Vagotis
Dr. Vagotis is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing facial surgery. She has certifications from American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and American Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She’s one of the few surgical professionals to have had the opportunity to learn under famous facelift practitioner, Dr. Bruce Connell, known as “the father of the modern facelift”. Learn more.