Let's get started on your virtual consultation
Due to the high demand of consultation requests, we ask that you provide all required information so our team can efficiently process all submissions. To request a consultation appointment and evaluation, please submit your information and photos below.
- *Photos are required to receive a complimentary evaluation for surgical procedures. Medspa requests do not require photos.
- Once you submit your consultation request, the information is provided to the doctor to evaluate your request. Please allow 3 - 7 business days for your request to be processed and reviewed. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (312) 846-1529 or [email protected]oaesthetics.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- If you are a good candidate, a consultation coordinator will reach out to you via email and/or phone call to schedule your consultation.
- A quote will be provided and you will be able to discuss potential surgical dates and next steps to prepare you for your upcoming surgery!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics Patient Care Coordinators will review the information you submitted and will respond to your inquiry. If you are a good surgical candidate, you will receive an estimated quote and next available consultation openings. Your final quote and surgical plan will be determined during a formal consultation with your surgeon.
*Please note that restrictions apply for virtual consultations, as certain procedures or requests can only be evaluated in-person and are only offered with certain providers.
Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics consultation form is protected and encrypted. The data you send will be securely transmitted to our office through the use of an encrypted email. However, it is important to remember that all data transmitted electronically will carry risks.
Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics, its employees, and any affiliated third parties will not be held responsible in the event that the personal information submitted on this consultation form is illegally compromised through a hack on our servers. All your personal information is confidentially kept and will not be distributed to any parties or organizations outside of our office.
Appointment Etiquette & Policy
- A valid credit card is needed to book an appointment due to limited availability.
- Late Cancellation / No Show Policy: Appointments may be cancelled 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. No shows & late cancellations less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time are subject to a non-refundable $100 late cancellation fee/no show fee.
Directions to Our Office & Parking
We are located at 310 W. Superior St. on the north side. Our office is on the second floor and is accessible by stairs or elevator.
Metered street parking is available on Superior St. or you may Valet your car for $15
Our office is also steps away from the CTA Chicago Brown Line stop.