LIPO 360 | 360 LIPOSUCTION | CHICAGO, IL
Lipo 360 slims your waistline and gets rid of stubborn fat!
Lipo 360 or Liposuction 360 is a relatively new term to describe liposuction or the removal of fat from the entire middle part of the body in a 360-degree fashion. Areas typically included in Lipo360 are the front abdominal area (stomach), the flanks or sides, and the back area. The procedure is designed to remove stubborn fat, take inches off your waist, and contour your waistline into a more desirable figure.
Top Lipo 360 surgeons Dr. Truong and Dr. Lin utilize revolutionary liposculpting technology to give patients incredible results.
What are the benefits of getting Liposuction 360?
Lipo 360 procedure removes fat that is resistant to diet and exercise and is removed from the entire midsection of your body to enhance your overall appearance. When Liposuction 360 is performed by an experienced surgeon the result is:
- A flatter tummy - Many people store fat in their stomach area and struggle to get rid of fat with diet and exercise alone. Lipo 360 removes the fat from this area resulting in a flat stomach.
- No more love handles - Your surgeon can reshape and contour your body into a more desirable shape by removing your “love handles”, creating the appearance of a "snatched" waist!
- The fat does not come back - Lipo360 can permanently remove stubborn fat that cannot be removed with diet or exercise. The effects of lipo 360 can be very long-lasting as long as your weight does not greatly increase any time after the procedure and you maintain a healthy diet and exercise plan.
360 liposuction can be performed as a stand-alone procedure, or in conjunction with a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) or Hip Augmentation. Often other areas are treated at the same time including thighs & and arms.
VERIFIED PATIENT REVIEWS
I had lipo 360 with vaser lipo done at this center, and it left me feeling very confident and empowered in my new body.
I had lipo 360 with vaser lipo done at this center, and it left me feeling very confident and empowered in my new body. Thank you Monika, Lauren, and a very huge thank you to Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong for giving me the ability to have 6-pack abs and a slimmer waistline. Sometimes diet and exercise alone aren’t enough, so surgery was the next best option. The staff at this facility are very friendly and professional, and the whole process was made very quick and easy. Monika did an excellent job getting the surgery and dates all set up. Lauren was also very helpful in explaining the expectations and aftercare instructions, and Dr. Truong gave a thorough explanation of how he would sculpt my abdomen and the results I could expect. Hoping to have more work done with these fabulous experts once again sometime in the near future. Thank you all for your dedication and service!
My Experience with Dr. Lin
After tons of research, I found Dr. Lin for my Lipo 360 and BBL. I am beyond grateful for my experience. Not only did I have drastic results but Dr. Lin and Jill have been amazing throughout the whole process. Will definitely recommend all my friends!
Got a bbl and lipo 360 with Dr. T and I am absolutely in love with my results.
Got a bbl and lipo 360 with Dr. T and I am absolutely in love with my results. I have such a plump peach and I love it so much I’m thinking about going for a round 2 with Dr.T. Dr. T has great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr.T. I would go to him for any other procedures I plan on getting in the future. Very happy patient here!!! Thank you Dr. T and Nurse Nikki. You guys are awesome
I got a BBL done here and I’m only 1 month post op and loving my results!
Excellent service and communication I got a BBL done here and I’m only 1 month post op and loving my results! Thank you so much! The whole staff it’s kind the nurses my Doctor was Dr. Truong he was incredible Nikki was my nurse and she was is very patient and answers all your questions Karen was my anesthesiologist and she even called to check on me after my procedure incredible staff I made the right choice going to them!
I was immediately in love with Dr. Troung Tummy Tuck procedures
First of all I’m going to start with OMG!!!! I am living proof that dreams do come true!!! I lost 102 pounds and was happy that I lost the weight but still not completely happy with the way my body looked. I had so much loose skin. I decided to browse the internet and I typed in Best plastics surgeons in Chicago and Chicago Breast and body came up. I went thru all the pics on the website and looked at the reviews. I was immediately in love with Dr. Troung Tummy Tuck procedures. He made the best belly buttons lol. I decided to call and get a consultation and from the moment I made that call. My dream started to manifest. I spoke with Monika who was the sweetest and walked me the all the steps of what I would be going thru. She made me feel so comfortable I instantly took a liking to her. Then I met with Dr Troung who also made me feel more comfortable as well. I already did the research on him so I knew he was very knowledgeable and took pride in his work. He evaluated me and told me what he can do. I was so nervous but the nurse Nikki was so awesome she was very friendly, answered every question that Had and was very supportive in reassuring me that everything will be fine. Well surgery came and Dr Troung did a amazing Job.😍 The staff called and checked on me afterwards to make sure I was okay. My experience was so amazing from start to finish. If you looking for any cosmetic/plastic surgery done. Chicago Breast and Body is definitely the place to go. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾#Tummy Tuck/ Lipo 360 /BBL
Why Choose Chicago Breast & Body for Your Lipo 360
Voted one of America’s Top Surgeons in the field of Cosmetic Surgery by Consumer’s Research Council of America.
Dr. Truong holds three board certifications, including the American Board of Surgery, the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Truong is the founder and CEO of Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics and is well-respected among patients and peers, and holds a long list of academic awards and professional accolades. Dr. Truong is considered one of the Top Surgeons in Illinois.
Dr. Pey-Yi Kevin Lin is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Chicago who emphasizes tailored care and treatment to each patient. Dr. Lin is skilled in plastic and Reconstructive surgery and completed his fellowship at the University of Texas – Health Science center at Houston. There he trained under nationally renowned aesthetic and reconstructive surgeons, gaining valuable insight and an unparalleled experience. His interest lies in body contouring procedures to help patients reach their desired body shape.
Lipo 360 faq
What is Lipo 360?
Liposuction of the entire mid-section.
Lipo360 is a relatively new term in liposuction. It refers to fat removal of the entire trunk or mid-section of the body, including the upper and lower abdomen, the flanks or sides, and the back area. In other words, fat is being removed in those areas circumferentially in a 360-degree fashion – hence the term. The concept of performing liposuction in these areas is not new. However, the artistic philosophy and techniques in 360-degree liposuction have been refined by surgeons who perform liposculpting.
Lipo 360 was first popularized by surgeons performing the procedure to harvest fat for autologous fat transfer procedures like the Brazilian Butt Lift. At Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics, our surgeons perform Lipo 360 using minimally invasive combined with Tumescent Liposuction.
Should I get Liposuction or a Tummy Tuck?
Liposuction can only reduce fat. If your primary issue is extra fat without any loose skin or bulging belly due to muscle diastasis then liposuction may be a good option for you. However if you have loose skin, stretch marks, or muscle diastasis from pregnancy or significant weight loss, you will most likely need a tummy tuck. Unlike liposuction alone, during a tummy tuck your surgeon can fix and tighten loose muscles and remove and tighten loose or hanging skin. If you are unsure , then it’s best to get a consult with a surgeon who is experienced and qualified to do both procedures.
When you are a candidate for both 360 liposuction and a tummy tuck but do not want to do both at the same time, a tummy tuck may be done a few months following the lipo 360 procedure. Here are a few example cases where liposuction was performed prior to a tummy tuck <HERE>
What is “tumescent liposuction”?
Lipo where sterile saline is used
- Tumescent liposuction is when a tumescent solution is used, and most liposuction procedures are performed. Tumescent is a sterile saline solution containing medications to help make liposuction safer and more tolerable.
- These medications often include lidocaine (a numbing agent) and epinephrine (a blood vessel constricting agent), and bicarbonate (an acid neutralizer). Bathing the fatty tissues with saline solution helps to wet and disperse the fat allowing for easier removal with small cannulas. The lidocaine helps make the procedure less painful, the epinephrine significantly reduces the bleeding, and the bicarbonate makes the solution less acidic.
- The most commonly used tumescent solution is Klein's solution, developed by dermatologist Jeffrey Klein in 1987. Each liter of Klein's solution consists of 0.9% Normal Saline, 100ml of 1% lidocaine, 1ml ampule of 1:1,000 epinephrine, and 10ml of 8.4% bicarbonate. There are many variations of Klein's solution today, but the basic principle is the same.
How is Lipo 360 performed ?
Minimally-invasive & surgical
- Lipo360 is a minimally-invasive surgical procedure using small instruments and very tiny incisions. Depending on the patient and the extent of the liposuction needed, this procedure can be performed using general anesthesia, local anesthetic, or IV sedation. Your surgeon will provide a recommendation during your consultation.
- Once you are anesthetized, your surgeon will make a tiny (typically 2mm) incision in well-hidden areas. The tumescent solution is injected through that incision to wet the fat and anesthetize the area. Once the site is adequately medicated, the treatment begins.
- Next, a long thin tube called a liposuction cannula is carefully inserted to remove the fat using an aspirator vacuum device safely. The amount of fat and the areas treated are determined by your surgeon using their artistic and medical judgment.
- Once the fat is removed evenly, the incisions are usually closed with a single stitch and you are moved to the recovery room.
What is power-assisted liposuction?
- Power-assisted liposuction, or "PAL," refers to liposuction. A particular device is used to move the liposuction cannula at a high rate to aid the surgeon in removing fat more effectively. Think of it as a powerful tool for liposuction! At Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics, our surgeons use the Microaire ® PAL Lipoculptor®, the only U.S.-patented liposuction instrument using a reciprocating motion (rather than rotating) to facilitate the movement of the cannula within the tissue.
Am I a candidate for Lipo 360?
It depends on these factors:
- If you have excess fat around the abdomen, waist, and back areas, you are potentially a candidate for Lipo 360. Ideal candidates for this procedure are patients in good general health and near their ideal body weight. Liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure designed only to treat and remove subcutaneous fat.
- Patients with loose skin, loose muscles, or visceral (intra-abdominal) fat may need a diastasis repair instead of liposuction alone. Also, patients with abdominal hernias should have their hernias fixed before having liposuction. Tummy Tuck.
How much weight will I lose with 360 liposuction?
Liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure.
- Liposuction is not a weight-loss procedure; it's a sculpting procedure. Patients who are obese or have a BMI over 30 may need to lose weight first to be considered for Lipo 360. The maximum amount of fat that can be removed safely during liposuction is 5 liters which only amounts to around 10lbs.
- However, the scale only tells part of the story. Because the fat is selectively removed in the problem areas in the midsection, patients will have Lipo360 and the appearance and benefit of a much more significant weight loss. Also, most patients who maintain a healthy diet and exercise regime postoperatively will lose weight after liposuction due to heightened metabolism and decreased ability to store fat in the treated areas!
Is liposuction permanent?
Yes, once the fat is removed it is gone forever.
- You only have a set number of fat cells in your body by age 13, and fat cells don't usually re-generate. This means that they are typically gone for good once they are removed! However, since fat cells store fat, the remaining ones can still enlarge if you don't maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- If you gain a significant amount of weight, you will make those remaining fat cells more prominent, and you may reverse the benefits of your liposuction procedure. Patients who have the best long-term results from liposuction are the ones who maintain a stable, healthy weight or lose weight following the process.
Is liposuction safe?
Risks of serious complications are very low.
- Yes, when performed correctly, liposuction is a very safe procedure. Liposuction should be performed by a properly trained and experienced, board-certified plastic or cosmetic surgeon who has done many of these procedures. It should also be done in a licensed and accredited surgical facility with good staff and sterile instruments. When done in this manner, the risks of serious complications are very low.
- At Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics, we have had incidents of infections, blood clots, internal injuries, or deaths from liposuction. We take safety precautions very seriously and ensure every measure is employed to maintain our excellent safety record! never
What are the side-effects of Lipo360?
When done correctly, there should be no long-term side-effects.
- When performed appropriately and in the appropriate individual, there should be no real long-term side effects from liposuction. In the immediate postoperative period, you may experience some discomfort or pain, swelling, bruising, and numbness or tingling in the treated areas. Most of these symptoms will resolve within a few weeks. Numbness and tingling can sometimes last for many months but are almost always temporary.
- Suppose a fat sign is removed from the abdominal area where hormones are stored. In that case, patients may experience temporary hormone fluctuations, but this typically normalizes within a few weeks. Other than these temporary effects, there should be no long-term adverse effects from having liposuction.
Will the fat move to other areas after liposuction?
- This is a common misconception. The body only has a finite number of fat cells, and once they are removed with liposuction, they don't usually return. Also, fat cells don't move or migrate, so the fat cells can't move to other areas of the body.
- More commonly, patients who gain weight may notice untreated areas getting disproportionately larger than areas where liposuction was performed because there are fewer fat cells in the treated areas. This is why we recommend our patients maintain a healthy diet and exercise routine to prevent weight gain following liposuction. Will fat move to another area after lipo?
Is 360 liposuction painful?
some dicomfort is normal.
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure, so you have to expect some discomfort during the immediate recovery period. Most patients describe the feeling as soreness and stiffness, similar to a very intense workout. For more severe discomfort, pain medication will be prescribed. Most patients don't require narcotic pain medication for more than a few days, and many only need Tylenol.
What is recovery like after Lipo 360?
You should be back to work in approximately 5 days
- The recovery after liposuction is generally well-tolerated. Immediately after your procedure, you may feel discomfort or pain similar to a very intense workout. There is usually significant draining and leaking from the incision sites, which usually stops after a few hours. You should also expect to have some bruising, which should resolve after a week or two. Most swelling will resolve in a few weeks, but some can last for months.
- As the tissues heal, scar tissue will form, which can cause a feeling of hardness or tightness, which can last for many months but should return to normal by six months. Numbness can also last for several months but typically will return to normal given enough time. Other than the first day, it would be best if you were not bedridden following liposuction, and most patients are up and moving about the same day or the next day after their procedure.
- There are no diet restrictions, and you are encouraged to drink plenty of fluids. Most patients return to work in less than a week, depending on their job. You should be able to resume exercising in 2-4 weeks. You will be asked to wear a compression garment and lipo foam for at least one month after the procedure to help with swelling and maximize your results.
- You should always follow your surgeon for the best results! Lipo 360 postoperative instructions
- Dr. Truong explains why liposuction foam is so important for your recovery here<<
How much does Lipo 360 cost ?
Chicago prices are not the same as Miami...
The cost of your liposuction 360 procedure can range from $7,995 to $9,995 or more depending on your surgeon's fee, the number of areas treated, OR/Anesthesia costs, and the method used. At Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics, we customize each procedure to the patient.
You will receive an all-Inclusive quote following your consultation. If needed, the section will include the surgeon's fee, anesthesia, OR facility fee, medications, postoperative garments, and lab tests. If all-inclusive pricing is quoted, most of these costs will be covered, including follow-up visits.
We offer flexible financing plans for those that qualify. Please see our financing options >HERE<
Before & After Results
Chicago Breast & Body's before & after gallery is second to none, with thousands of surgeries and zero serious complications; it's no wonder our surgeons are among the Top Plastic & Cosmetic surgeons in Chicago, Illinois.
Imagine finally getting how good you'll look this
Imagine your clothes fitting just right . . .
Get a complimentary Body Analysis &
Liposuction Consultation (a $250 value) today!
- Are lumps normal after liposuction? Different types of "lumps" can appear following your liposuction procedure. Visible lumps or irregularities could indicate fluid.
- Do I need to gain weight for a Brazilian Butt Lift? It depends. Since a BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) is a fat transfer procedure, you.
OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICES
High definition lipo sculpting to destroy fat cells permanently and enhance your natural contours.
The ultimate solution for loose skin, the Tummy Tuck will vastly improve the appearance of your midsection.
A breast lift (mastopexy) raises and reshapes sagging or drooping breasts as a result of natural aging, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
360 liposuction sculpts your entire torso and removes stubborn areas of fat.
Breast Augmentation can improve the shape and size of your breasts.
A Skinny BBL is a fat transfer procedure and is intended for those with a low BMI or little fat.
Breast reduction surgery (Mammaplasty) reduces the size of large breasts.
Renuvion technology tightens loose or lax skin.
ArmSculpt™ is the latest liposculpting technique to slim and add muscle tone and definition to the upper arms.
EMSCULPT is the only FDA approved technology that can build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Each session causes 20,000 muscle contractions in just one 30 minute session.