What is the average brazilian butt lift surgery cost & lipo 360 procedure?
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL Surgery) is a body sculpting procedure has gained popularity in recent years. When you are considering getting a Brazilian Butt Lift, or “BBL” surgery, the brazilian butt lift surgery cost can be a factor in helping you make your decision, however, brazilian butt lift surgery cost should never be the only consideration. Your surgeon’s experience such as his/her board certifications, the complexity of your case, patient reviews, and before and after photos are all important factors you should take into consideration.
What is included in the brazilian butt lift surgery cost cost?
The average brazilian butt lift surgery cost in Chicago, IL is between $10,500-$12,500. The brazilian butt lift surgery cost may vary from patient to patient because no two patients are the same. During your consultation, you will discuss your desired goal and your surgeon will conduct an evaluation and provide a recommendation on what procedure(s) are needed in order to achieve your desired result.
A typical quote for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL Surgery) will include the following:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Pre-Operative Lab Work & Appointments
- Operating Room (OR) Fees
- Anesthesia & Anesthesiologist Fees
- Post-Operative Surgical Garment
- Post-Operative Appointments for 1 year
Consider the location of your surgery.
The price of brazilian butt lift surgery (BBL Surgery) may depend on the state or city you are electing to have your surgery as well as the surgeon’s experience doing the procedure. If you are considering traveling to another state or you are not from Illinois, you will need to consider travel costs and hotel accommodations. Check to see if your surgeon has pre-negotiated rates with local Chicago hotels and if their staff can help you make travel arrangements.
Other things to consider before BBL surgery…
- Be wary of very low prices that seem too good to be true! Doctors who offer Brazilian butt lift surgery may not have the proper experience or training in doing the procedure. It’s not worth the potential “savings” or risk of doing permanent damage to your body or even death choosing the surgeon who gives you the lowest price. The most experienced surgeons will be within a similar price range and are well worth the money. Remember, you are paying for the surgeon’s experience and expertise.
- Consider the risks. Every surgery has some risk for complications, however highly skilled surgeons who are specifically trained in Brazilian Butt Lift & fat transfer surgery know how to limit these risks for a safe outcome. See Dr. Truong‘s video explaining how he keeps you safe during your BBL procedure here.
- Cosmetic surgery is a big investment. Because most cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance, many surgeons may offer financing options for patients who desire a deferred payment plan.