What To Do After Your SculpSure Procedure
Please allow a few seconds for the .pdf to load. If you want to download the instructions to print, please click here.Sculpsure-Post-Care-Instructions
HTML Friendly Text Below
Congratulations on your SculpSure treatment!
For maximum results, please follow these guidelines.
- Gently massage the area twice a day for 5-10 minutes. Massage should be continued until your next treatment or for 12 weeks if you have only one treatment.
- Staying well hydrated and engaging in light physical activity helps mobilize the disrupted fat for processing through the lymphatic system. We encourage you to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day and take a daily walk or continue your regular exercise routine.
- You may experience mildly pink or red skin, tenderness or discomfort, swelling, tissue firmness or nodules in the treatment areas. These are all expected side effects of that usually resolve within a few weeks.
- Tenderness may occur as early as the day of treatment and can last up to two weeks.
- If needed, use a cold compress and/or acetaminophen to help relieve tenderness.
- You may resume your normal daily activities, including exercise, immediately after your SculpSure treatment.
- Contact your physician if you have any concerns about your treatment areas such as increasing tenderness or swelling several days after your treatment, or if you develop blisters, hardened areas or nodules. .