What is the average cost of Brazilian Butt Lift & Lipo 360 procedure?
When you are considering getting a Brazilian Butt Lift, or “BBL” surgery, the cost can be a factor in helping you make your decision, however, cost should never be the only consideration. Your surgeon’s experience such as his/her board certifications, the complexity of your case, patient reviews, and before and after photos are all important factors you should take into consideration.
Consider the location of your surgery.
The price of BBL may depend on the state or city you are electing to have your surgery as well as the surgeon’s experience doing the procedure. If you are considering traveling to another state or you are not from Illinois, you will need to consider travel costs and hotel accommodations. Check to see if your surgeon has pre-negotiated rates with local Chicago hotels and if their staff can help you make travel arrangements.
What is included in the cost of your BBL?
The average cost of getting a BBL in Chicago, IL is between $8,000-$12,000 which typically includes:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Pre Operative Lab Work & Appointments
- Operating Room (OR) Fees
- Anesthesia & Anesthesiologist Fees
- Post-Operative Surgical Garment
- Post-Op Appointments for 1 year
Here are some additional tips to consider:
- Be wary of very low prices that seem too good to be true! Doctors who offer Brazilian butt lift surgery may not have the proper experience or training in doing the procedure. It’s not worth the potential “savings” or risk doing permanent damage to your body or even death choosing the surgeon who gives you the lowest price. The most experienced surgeons will be within a similar price range and are well worth the money. Remember, you are paying for the surgeon’s experience and expertise.
- Like any cosmetic or elective surgery, there may be risks, and surgeons who are specifically trained in Brazilian Butt Lift & fat transfer surgery know how to limit these risks for a safe outcome.
- Cosmetic surgery is a big investment. Because most cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance, many surgeons may offer financing options for patients who desire a deferred payment plan.
Be sure to read our blog on Brazilian Butt Lift recovery tips.