What is the average price of Brazilian Butt Lift & Lipo 360 procedure?
A Brazilian Butt Lift is a body sculpting procedure has gained popularity in recent years. When you are considering getting a Brazilian Butt Lift, or “BBL” surgery, the cost can be a factor in helping you make your decision, however, cost should never be the only consideration. Your surgeon’s experience such as his/her board certifications, the complexity of your case, patient reviews, and before and after photos are all important factors you should take into consideration.
Surgeon: Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong
What is included in the BBL Cost of your BBL “Brazilian Butt Lift”?
The average cost of getting a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) in Chicago, IL from an experienced surgeon can range between $10,000 to $14,000 or more. A Brazilian Butt Lift with autologous fat transfer is like getting two procedures in one. Your surgeon will first perform liposuction removing fat from the stomach, back and flanks (also known as Lipo360). After the fat is removed it is strategically injected back into the buttocks and hips to sculpt a more desirable gluteal shape. The bbl cost may vary from patient to patient because no two patients are the same. Also, if your surgeon performs many Brazilian Butt Lifts you are also paying for their experience and their ability to get the result you want. Cosmetic surgeons who do not perform many BBLs may choose to charge a lower fee.
During your consultation, you will discuss your desired goal and your surgeon will conduct an evaluation and provide a recommendation on what procedure(s) are needed in order to achieve your desired result.
A typical quote for Brazilian Butt Lift “BBL” surgery will include the following:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Pre-Operative Lab Work & Appointments
- Operating Room (OR) Fees
- Anesthesia & Anesthesiologist Fees
- Post-Operative Surgical Garment
- Post-Operative Appointments for 1 year
Consider the location of your surgery.
The price of a BBL procedure may depend on the state or city you are electing to have your surgery as well as the surgeon’s experience doing the procedure. If you are considering traveling to another state or you are not from Illinois, you will need to consider travel costs and hotel accommodations. Check to see if your surgeon has pre-negotiated rates with local Chicago hotels and if their staff can help you make travel arrangements.
Other things to consider before BBL surgery…
- Be wary of very low prices that seem too good to be true! Doctors who offer Brazilian butt lift surgery may not have the proper experience or training in doing the procedure. It’s not worth the potential “savings” or risk of doing permanent damage to your body or even death choosing the surgeon who gives you the lowest price. The most experienced surgeons will be within a similar price range and are well worth the money. Remember, you are paying for the surgeon’s experience and expertise.
- Consider the risks. Every surgery has some risk for complications, however highly skilled surgeons who are specifically trained in Brazilian Butt Lift & fat transfer surgery know how to limit these risks for a safe outcome. See Dr. Truong’s video explaining how he keeps you safe during your BBL procedure here.
- Cosmetic surgery is a big investment. Because most cosmetic procedures are considered “elective”, BBL surgery is not covered by insurance. Many surgeons may offer financing options for patients who desire a deferred payment plan.
For more information on the procedure you may also refer to the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery American Board of Cosmetic Surgery here.
See pricing on many of our procedures offered at Chicago Breast & Body Aesthetics Here.
- Realself Verified Doctor Anh-Tuan Truong Video Interview
- Should I Get Liposuction or Tummy Tuck?
- Skinny Brazilian Butt Lift Before & After Photos
- 7 Tips For Tummy Tuck Recovery
- Breast Augmentation – Factors and decisions for your surgery