Our highest priority is to keep all our patients and staff as safe as possible. Our governor recently announced ‘stay-at-home’ orders will continue through the end of May with certain modifications and restrictions lifted. The Illinois Department of Public Health has published updated guidelines that will allow us to open and resume certain elective procedures beginning May 11th, provided we meet certain guidelines.
We are slowly reopening our facilities at a limited capacity beginning Monday, May 4th in conjunction with the recommendation from the governor and the Illinois public health authorities. Your safety is our priority, as a result, we have set in place strict guidelines that will need to be followed.
Limited in-person appointments will begin Monday, May 4, 2020
- Certain post-operative and aesthetic patients may schedule an in-office appointment. If you have any questions about getting an appointment scheduled we recommend you call our office 312-846-1529 to speak to a member of our team who can help
- Patients should come to the appointment alone; guests not being seen by someone at our office will not be allowed to enter the office – this is to limit the number of people in our office at any one time
- Patients entering our office will be required to wear their own mask
- All patient forms will be sent digitally and completed digitally prior to their appointment time
- Patients will be immediately taken to their exam room. Should you need to wait a short while, our waiting area is a very large open space waiting room to allow patients to safely sit at least 6 feet apart, our office is over 7,000 square feet with 10 exam rooms.
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned after each patient – this is a standard practice
- Patient appointments will be spaced apart to limit the number of people at our office at any one time
- All doctors and staff will wear masks during consultations and treatments
- We will call patients 24-48 hours to confirm your appointment, we will also be confirming they are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, cough, loss of taste (ageusia) or loss of smell (anosmia) before they leave home and come to the office.
All NEW Consultations will resume virtually through May 30, 2020
- Virtual video consultations are available Monday – Friday between 9 AM to 4 PM with any of our providers
- Please submit your free VIRTUAL REQUEST HERE to get started and someone from our team will reach out to you with further instructions. You will receive a quote following your consultation.
- Please check our Specials & Promotions page for current offers
All laser treatments will be temporarily postponed until June 1, 2020
If you have an upcoming treatment scheduled in May, someone from our office will reach out to you directly to discuss any schedule changes that need to be made as soon as possible.
Our private surgery center will resume our surgery schedule beginning May 11, 2020
If you have an upcoming surgery scheduled, your doctor’s patient coordinator will reach out to you directly to discuss any schedule changes that need to be made as soon as possible.
We hope to see you soon. Until then, please stay home and stay safe.
If you have any questions please contact us at (312) 846-1529 or email us at [email protected]